The Pumpkin Batch
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be excited by every box of pumpkin goodies you or your special someone receives from our store. In those instances where we did not meet your expectations, and you wish to return your goods for a refund, please observe the procedures below.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a damaged product purchased from The Pumpkin Batch LLC:
- You have 7 calendar days to return a damaged box or damaged box element from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been included in your box shipment from The Pumpkin Batch can be returned to The Pumpkin Batch for a refund.
- Please ensure that the items you’re returning are repackaged with all included elements of the month’s shipment. A partial refund may be applied if there are items missing from your returned box.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return. These include:
- Perishable products.
- Food products.
- Partially consumed food products.
- The Pumpkin Batch Gift Cards.
- The Pumpkin Batch printed materials and inserts.
How to Return Unopened Items
To return an item to The Pumpkin Batch, sign into the online store with your account.
Navigate to the CONTACT US page and submit via form, email, or customer service call a request to return products for a refund. The Pumpkin Batch LLC will provide a return shipping label and packing slip that should be used to return the items to us free of charge.
Once we receive your item, a refund will be initiated by our online store. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within ten business days of receipt of the returned items. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account. The Pumpkin Batch LLC is not liable for policies and procedures related to the processing of refunds by financial institutions. Please refer to their policies for the availability of refunded purchases and credits.
- Products purchased from The Pumpkin Batch online store using a gift card or coupon will be refunded to you as a Pumpkin batch store gift card by email within three business days. If you’d like us to mail you a gift card, ask the customer service associate assisting you. You will receive a mailed business card within 10 business days via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
All customers to The Pumpkin Batch have the ability to cancel their order any time via the My Account page. There are two purposes of cancelling: cancel to prevent further renewals, but continue to receive the current paid shipment or a cancellation with a refund for an unintended renewal. In order for a subscription to be cancelled for a refund, it must be cancelled before the 10th day of the shipping month. You must also contact us at email@example.com indicating that the purpose of the cancellation is to prevent further shipments and receive a refund. Cancellations made after the 10th day of the shipping month will not result in a refund and you will still receive the month’s shipment. In order to cancel before the processing of the next month’s payment is processed, cancel within 3 – 5 days of receiving your month’s shipment. Cancellations after this timeframe will likely require a refund for the next month’s/quarter’s/year’s subscription costs.
Exchange an Item
If you are dissatisfied with the quality or condition of any item included in your monthly subscription box, contact our customer service center via phone, email, or web form within 7 days of receipt of your subscription box and we will be glad to replace it free of charge. Limited quantities are available of some items, therefore The Pumpkin Batch reserves the right to offer alternatives or store credits when additional quantities of an item are limited or unavailable.
Contact Customer Service at (267) 521-2478 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org